Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who else got caught in the rain today?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ2477
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member

Number of posts : 22
Bikes : Ninja 650R
Registration date : 2008-04-13

who else got caught in the rain today? Empty
PostSubject: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:30 am

I had a few errands to run today. I knew it was suppose to be cloudy but 67 degrees out, so not bad. Took off from my house in Spanish Springs and headed into town. As soon as I hit Pyramid I knew I should have put my liner back in due to the cold. I pressed on. I got to Pyramid and Highland Ranch and got a few droplets. It just got worse from there until I was pretty drenched. I turned around and took the bike home.

Shirt was drenched thru my jacket and jeans pretty damp.

Anyone else get caught?

Last edited by SJ2477 on May 28th 2008, 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 2:42 am

I too live out in S.Springs. I took my bike to work, but after work It started to get very ugly outside. So I left my bike at work and I took the companys truck out mudding on the way home! thumbup

When Its tinkeling out Ill ride, but when its pouring, Ill wait.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-TRENT
Admin
Admin
NVGR-TRENT

Number of posts : 237
Bikes : 06 CBR1000RR 05 R6 Track Bike 96 Cr 250r
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 3:10 am

I got caught in a downpour on my way home from work. Its only 12 miles but I was soaked and freezing by the time I got home..
Back to top Go down
BovineFreedom
Top Member
Top Member
BovineFreedom

Number of posts : 45
Bikes : 2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:50 am

I rode to Carson this morning and back home here to Reno this afternoon and I only caught a few droplets. I did however get caught in a heavy rainstorm yesterday comming back from Fernley. I was wearing my liner for my jacket and I had my cold weather pants on, so even though it was heavy rain the only part of me that was wet when I got home was my gloves. One of my kids was with me and I blocked most of the rain from hitting him so he was only a little damp.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 9:58 am

yeah me too I got cought today in the rain, but I was driving my car !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
NVGR-TRENT
Admin
Admin
NVGR-TRENT

Number of posts : 237
Bikes : 06 CBR1000RR 05 R6 Track Bike 96 Cr 250r

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 1:04 pm

There it is folks.. Ron and Adilo our fearless leaders.. LOL
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? EmptyMay 28th 2008, 8:28 pm

oh yeah !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who else got caught in the rain today?   who else got caught in the rain today? Empty

Back to top Go down

who else got caught in the rain today?
Page 1 of 1