Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will never do it again !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

I will never do it again !!! Empty
PostSubject: I will never do it again !!!   I will never do it again !!! EmptyJune 20th 2008, 9:06 pm

this will sound a bit stupid but I admit that I shouldn't have done it, anyway at work we got couple guys with a BIG mouth, the have this stupid WRX and Lancer, they always trying to get me to race them, but I'm like whatever ...you will lose !!!, yesterday after work arond 11.45 pm , I was in the freeway going home, the guy withh WRX, start F***g with me so I was like let 's do it, the first time smookkkked his ass, the second time , he did cuz it was a car front of me so I had to slow down , the third time, I won, I was going 140 m/h in 395 , sounds stupid, but I'm glad that shuttt him up !!!
R6 Rocks Babeeeeeeeeeeee lol!
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

I will never do it again !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will never do it again !!!   I will never do it again !!! EmptyJune 21st 2008, 4:50 am

Props on beating the cagers 2 out of 3 Twisted Evil . But.... man BE careful.
Your life and the the life of others is worth more than egos.
Back to top Go down

I will never do it again !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::NVGR Sport Bike Division::. :: Sport Bike Talk :: General Topics-
Jump to: