Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to buy a different bike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BovineFreedom
Top Member
Top Member
BovineFreedom

Number of posts : 45
Bikes : 2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200
Registration date : 2008-03-29

I want to buy a different bike Empty
PostSubject: I want to buy a different bike   I want to buy a different bike EmptyJune 25th 2008, 4:34 am

So I am seriously considering getting a different motorcycle. The problem is I will have to sell my current bike and my truck in order to have a good chunk to put down on whatever I get. So...selling as a package deal only.----2000 Suzuki 1200 Bandit(Tank bag, soft side saddle bags, and a size Large HJC helmet that was only used for a week, it was to small.) 1974 Ford F-250 4x4 with a 428ci engine(400hp 400+fp torque). Dana 60 rear, 44 front, rear posi, sliding rear window, non leaking aftermarket sunroof. I need $5500 for the pair. Will not sell separately. If you guys know of anyone looking for a bike and a truck send em my way. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

I want to buy a different bike
Page 1 of 1