Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memorial run for Mark Taylor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparks
Sparks

Number of posts : 9
Bikes : 2003 Chopper
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Memorial run for Mark Taylor! Empty
PostSubject: Memorial run for Mark Taylor!   Memorial run for Mark Taylor! EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 1:59 am

Ride for eternity Mark!

One of our best Bros died today. He was battling cancer and brain tumors and today he let go and is finally at rest. He will be sorely missed by everyone that his path crossed. Rest in peace Mark Taylor, your memory will be with me every living day until I pass! The Northern Nevada No Rules Riders will be holding a memorial run for Mark Saturday, August 9th, 2008. We are planning to meet at Tamarack Junction at 10:00 am and riding to Tahoe for a short prayer and a good time that Mark would have liked. Mark wanted no services as he thought funerals are for the living, the dead will not be there to enjoy them so we will respect his wishes and ride/party like he was there because that is the way he would want to be remembered. So keep a smart assed comment on your lips and a sarcastic response to any givin situation ready to exclaim, that's the way I will remember Mark. Never a dull moment with his sense of humor and quick wit and brutal honesty.

I find his qualities admirable and hope he is riding up there somewhere waiting for his bros to arrive in our own good time.

Back to top Go down
Sparks
Sparks

Number of posts : 9
Bikes : 2003 Chopper
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Memorial run for Mark Taylor!   Memorial run for Mark Taylor! EmptyAugust 3rd 2008, 2:04 am

All riders are welcome weather you knew Mark or would just like to show your support. I'm not sure what happens when you die but I would like to bend toward the Egyption:farao: side of things and feel he will be there with us! Ride safe Bro's, hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
NVGR-TRENT
Admin
Admin
NVGR-TRENT

Number of posts : 237
Bikes : 06 CBR1000RR 05 R6 Track Bike 96 Cr 250r
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Memorial run for Mark Taylor!   Memorial run for Mark Taylor! EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 7:26 pm

Its always sad to lose a rider. R.I.P.

I unfortunately cant make this as I will be at RFR for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial run for Mark Taylor!   Memorial run for Mark Taylor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Memorial run for Mark Taylor!
Page 1 of 1