Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope We can Keep our Job!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Lhyx
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Lhyx

Number of posts : 274
Bikes : 2007 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Hope We can Keep our Job!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hope We can Keep our Job!!!   Hope We can Keep our Job!!! EmptyJanuary 9th 2009, 1:11 am

Hope We can Keep our Job!!! Economy Sucks right now!!! How can we get a new bike???? hahahahah!Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Lhyx
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Lhyx

PostSubject: Re: Hope We can Keep our Job!!!   Hope We can Keep our Job!!! EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 11:57 pm

or pay for our Track days????

right?
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hope We can Keep our Job!!!   Hope We can Keep our Job!!! EmptyApril 1st 2009, 6:22 am

my last day at work is the 10th of April ...it's sux but I'm kinda excited, cuz I wanna get my school done !!! NO more bikes for for while lol
Back to top Go down
NVGR-TRENT
Admin
Admin
NVGR-TRENT

Number of posts : 237
Bikes : 06 CBR1000RR 05 R6 Track Bike 96 Cr 250r
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Hope We can Keep our Job!!!   Hope We can Keep our Job!!! EmptyApril 1st 2009, 2:21 pm

I lost my job back in Nov 08. Thats why Im working in Rosemead Ca now. These guys made me an offer to stay and Im going to have to move down here in June. I will be saying good bye to all my motorcycle peeps up there and doing whats right for my family.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Lhyx
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Lhyx

PostSubject: Re: Hope We can Keep our Job!!!   Hope We can Keep our Job!!! EmptyApril 1st 2009, 3:44 pm

NVGR-TRENT wrote:
I lost my job back in Nov 08. Thats why Im working in Rosemead Ca now. These guys made me an offer to stay and Im going to have to move down here in June. I will be saying good bye to all my motorcycle peeps up there and doing whats right for my family.

Good Luck Trent on your new home!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope We can Keep our Job!!!   Hope We can Keep our Job!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope We can Keep our Job!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::Misc.::. :: Off Topics-
Jump to: