Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW-TO, ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. Empty
PostSubject: HOW-TO, ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY.   HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. EmptyMay 4th 2009, 6:35 am

I been getting emails as to how-to on this subject. Here's a quick rough guide.

1. Begin by selecting the servimg (green arrow).
HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. 0000110

2. If your a new user register for free for servimg, and log in.
HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. 0000211\\

3. Upload your image view your acct. ect.
HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. 0000310

4. Once uploaded copy the address or code, I like to copy the BBcode image in green.
HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. 0000410

5. Paste it in the Post/Reply window and you'll see the code. Click preview to see if your image shows, or clicking on the code switch (red arrow) a few, to show it in the Post/Reply window. Play around see what works for you.
HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. 0000510

6. I click the button (red arrow) a few time to show image in the Post/Reply window. If you paste the code you can also hit the preview, window to see if it works.
HOW-TO,  ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY. 0000610

7. If you are having trouble, play around with the other code or html on the servimg site, to see if it works. Test it here, ask any questions etc. you can also do gif. animated images. Wink Happy Posting!
Back to top Go down

HOW-TO, ADD IMAGES TO A POST/REPLY.
Page 1 of 1