Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Lhyx
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Lhyx

Number of posts : 274
Bikes : 2007 Yamaha R6
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider Empty
PostSubject: Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider   Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider EmptyMay 7th 2009, 4:53 pm

here's the link:

http://www.sportrider.com/features/146_0904_street_track_tire_comparison_test/index.html
Back to top Go down
live2ride
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member
live2ride

Number of posts : 28
Bikes : 2007 Suzuki Gsxr 600
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider   Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider EmptyMay 7th 2009, 8:06 pm

ya that is a good article I read it a while ago. I have right now some BT-016 and am gonna try the 2ct for my next set but i know for the price the BT-016 are quite a bit cheaper than the 2ct and the 2cts only scored a littlle higher than the BT. But the 2ct are very popular for the street/track riders and overall a awesome tire.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider   Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider EmptyMay 7th 2009, 8:16 pm

Yea !! that's right.. the 2CT's are wayyyy to much !! I'm runing the Power Race on mine and I Love them.... scary when they are cold tho !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider   Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider Empty

Back to top Go down

Tire comparison (street/track) - Sportrider
Page 1 of 1