Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scooter Division rides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Tim
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Tim

Number of posts : 33
Bikes : 2007 Suzuki AN400
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Scooter Division rides Empty
PostSubject: Scooter Division rides   Scooter Division rides EmptyApril 11th 2008, 5:18 pm

I've updated the ride calendar for ScootReno at www.scootreno.org.

Since some of the 'big scoot' riders are part of this group, there may be some interest in the end-of-month adventures. (I suspect that the RAT would be a bit on the slow side for most sport bike riders!) Basic format, with the exception of a couple of weekends is:

*All rides leave from the parking lot between the pool and skate park on Idlewild Drive.

*2nd Sunday - Ride Around Town (RAT). Slow ride around Reno/Sparks with a late lunch stop someplace. Suitable for any scooter 50cc and up! Depart at noon.

*Last Sunday - Ride someplace else. Usually requires a highway legal scooter and involves a few hours of riding, maybe the entire day! Leave at 9:00AM.

First RAT is this Sunday (April 13).
First road trip is Sunday, April 27. Frenchman's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scootreno.org
Millah

Number of posts : 13
Bikes : S&S custom fatboy, 2-08 honda ruckus scooters
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Scooter Division rides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooter Division rides   Scooter Division rides EmptyApril 16th 2008, 4:01 pm

I'm game for a ride around town. I have a few of those honda ruckus scoots. I can grab a buddy and meet up for some around town rides.

Later Don
Back to top Go down

Scooter Division rides
Page 1 of 1