Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Intro..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SJ2477
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member

Number of posts : 22
Bikes : Ninja 650R
Registration date : 2008-04-13

My Intro.. Empty
PostSubject: My Intro..   My Intro.. EmptyApril 15th 2008, 5:54 pm

Hi my name is Steve, I am 39 yrs old, live in Spanish Springs and ride an '06 Ninja 650R. Wife occasionally rides her '06 Ninja 250R. This is my 2nd bike and her first. My first was a 03 Nighthawk 750. This is my 2nd year riding.

Never done a group ride before. Not much into freeways either but look forward to meeting some locals.

I surf a few other m/c forums, Sport Tourning.net and the Ninja 650 forum.

There is a West coast meet in Fortuna CA at the end of May I think. Pretty large gathering. Pretty far ride but one of you may be interested. My brother's coming down from the Pacific Northwest for the event.
Back to top Go down
NVGR-TRENT
Admin
Admin
NVGR-TRENT

Number of posts : 237
Bikes : 06 CBR1000RR 05 R6 Track Bike 96 Cr 250r
Registration date : 2008-03-29

My Intro.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro..   My Intro.. EmptyApril 15th 2008, 5:58 pm

Welcome Steve. Group rides are great this is actually my first experiences with them and I love it.
Back to top Go down
SJ2477
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member

My Intro.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro..   My Intro.. EmptyApril 19th 2008, 1:16 am

The wife and I took our Ninja's for a spin around town for some errands today, for about fifty miles. That's more miles in one run than we've ever done before. Our bikes are primarily commuters.

Saw quite a few other riders out today and waved of course.

We're busy tomorrow so won't be attending the event at HPcustomcycles. After what happened in Laughlin a few years back not sure if I'd go w/o body armor on or not..

Steve
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

My Intro.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro..   My Intro.. EmptyApril 19th 2008, 2:24 am

SJ2477 wrote:
The wife and I took our Ninja's for a spin around town for some errands today, for about fifty miles. That's more miles in one run than we've ever done before. Our bikes are primarily commuters.

You guys will fit in fine with us. When we make our semi-long rides I am pretty sure you guys will enjoy, not only the ride but the scenery.

SJ2477 wrote:
We're busy tomorrow so won't be attending the event at HPcustomcycles. After what happened in Laughlin a few years back not sure if I'd go w/o body armor on or not..

Steve

Not sure what happen, but I imagine that it was not good. body armor = fight left
Back to top Go down
SJ2477
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member

My Intro.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro..   My Intro.. EmptyApril 20th 2008, 7:41 pm

Here's one of the many news stories.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2002/Apr-30-Tue-2002/news/18638909.html
Back to top Go down