Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Group Should I Monitor?

Go down 
2 posters

Which Forum to Monitor (Buell Ulysses)
Sport Bike
Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_lcap75%Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Scooter
Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_lcap0%Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harley/Chopper
Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_lcap25%Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Misc
Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_lcap0%Which Group Should I Monitor? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
onemanclan
onemanclan

Number of posts : 12
Bikes : Buell XB12X
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Which Group Should I Monitor? Empty
PostSubject: Which Group Should I Monitor?   Which Group Should I Monitor? EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 1:11 am

Ok, I'm new to the site and as I'm looking around I'm wondering which forum I should monitor. I have a Buell XB12X (better known as the 'Ulysses') and I don't think it 'fits' in any of your categories! I don't consider it a 'Sport Bike'. No wisecracks here: It isn't a 'Scooter'. And even though it has a Harley 1200 in it the Harley guys don't recognize it (and offer backhand compliments about once they know). That leaves me 'Misc', I guess...

I know I'm new here so let me say this post is tongue-in-cheek and I don't mean to offend anyone...
Back to top Go down
NVGR-Ron
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Ron

Number of posts : 136
Bikes : 2007 GSX-R 600 (DEAD)
2003 DUCATI MONSTER 620i.e (ALIVE)
1996 CBR900 RR (TRADED)

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Which Group Should I Monitor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Group Should I Monitor?   Which Group Should I Monitor? EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 1:28 am

Well this is were you get the benefits of both worlds my friend. You can group up with sportbikes as well as the Harley days. Just choose the two groups and I'll approve your request. But for now the Harleys Group is still in need of dedicated volunteers to Lead the group. you got my vote for the two.

But my own 2 cents would be sportbike. Why? Go to Buells website, under the bikes menu the XB12X is.... well, as you can see its under sportbikes. thumbup
Back to top Go down

Which Group Should I Monitor?
Page 1 of 1