Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
serbear4u

serbear4u

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-01

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: What's up!   What's up! EmptyMay 1st 2008, 12:35 am

My name is Rob. I just joined the group from the
craigslist ad. I live in Golden Valley near Alice Smith Elem. with my
wife. I don't own a bike yet, but I have had my license for a year,
now. I'm actually looking for a good, inexpensive 1st bike right now if
anyone knows of any. I'm posting here cuz I prefer cruisers. Sport bikes kill my back. And the price of gas for my Jeep is killing me!

Later,
Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.othorizontravel.com
SJ2477
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member

Number of posts : 22
Bikes : Ninja 650R
Registration date : 2008-04-13

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: welcome   What's up! EmptyMay 1st 2008, 1:50 am

Hi Serbear4u,
Welcome to NVGR,

Nothing but HD's on the RGJ classifieds ($$$$). Craigslist is a good place for local. Sport Touring.net has it's own motorcycle classifieds but you may have to travel to get what you want. Give us an idea what your looking for and if we see anything we'll shoot it your way.

I can't remember what other forum we belong together to, it's either HA4x4 or maybe Reno4x4. I rarely post to either but have been out w/ HA4x4 2x's. I know we all feel the pain at the pump. Mine ultimate off road "cage" (motorcycle speak) is a diesel so it's been sitting ALOT! :^{

Steve
Back to top Go down
live2ride
Surpreme Member
Surpreme Member
live2ride

Number of posts : 28
Bikes : 2007 Suzuki Gsxr 600
Registration date : 2008-03-29

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up!   What's up! EmptyMay 1st 2008, 3:24 am

Welcome Serbear4u,

My friend may be selling his honda shadow vlx 600 i'll ask him may be a while as he is fixing his other bike so its his commuter right now. If thats a bike your interested in i could ask him price probably around $2,500-3000 and has many upgrades. Let me know. And welcome again to the group. Look forward to riding with you.

Grant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up!   What's up! Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: .::NVGR Harley::Chopper Division::. :: New riders and members::Choppers::Harleys-
Jump to: