Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NVGR feature !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NVGR-Adilo
Admin
Admin
NVGR-Adilo

Number of posts : 299
Bikes : R6 Raven Edition
Registration date : 2008-03-30

NVGR feature !!! Empty
PostSubject: NVGR feature !!!   NVGR feature !!! EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 9:29 am

Hey Guys !!! We need to keep this forum and the group going, We have over 60 members registered in the club, only a few of them participate and show up for rides. Please don't let this group die, and if you guys have any ideas, critics, anything that will help us improve and survive, don't hesitate to let us know .
We are thinking to start our own Bike night at least in what ever left of this season... so please we need your suggestions

Thanks
Adilo
Back to top Go down
Velocette

Velocette

Number of posts : 1
Bikes : XL883, 06 Royal Enfield, 79 Honda CB750F/SS
Registration date : 2008-07-20

NVGR feature !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NVGR feature !!!   NVGR feature !!! EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 12:45 pm

NVGR-Adilo wrote:
Hey Guys !!! We need to keep this forum and the group going, We have over 60 members registered in the club, only a few of them participate and show up for rides. Please don't let this group die, and if you guys have any ideas, critics, anything that will help us improve and survive, don't hesitate to let us know .
We are thinking to start our own Bike night at least in what ever left of this season... so please we need your suggestions

Thanks
Adilo

I intend on doing todays ride even if I am the only one who shows up. Rides are a lot of fun if properly conducted and dangerous if not. I speak from 50 years of experience on two wheels and as a former MSF instructer, general nut and dirt track racer. That having been said, anything I can do to keep this organization alive please let me know. Dave/ Velocette
Back to top Go down
BovineFreedom
Top Member
Top Member
BovineFreedom

Number of posts : 45
Bikes : 2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200
Registration date : 2008-03-29

NVGR feature !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NVGR feature !!!   NVGR feature !!! EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 7:33 am

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know I am still around. I really wanted to go on the ride today but having 4 kids gets in the way of doing the fun stuff that I want to do sometimes. I hope everyone who went had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NVGR feature !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NVGR feature !!!   NVGR feature !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NVGR feature !!!
Page 1 of 1