Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Welcome to Nevada Group Riders.
Sign In and don't forget to set your divisions group under Usergroups at top of page. Select Join a Group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a Sport bike? Then come and ride with us. All new and experience riders are welcome. NVGR of Reno and Sparks location. This group targets new riders to the world of motorcycles and group riding. Copyright © NVGR Nevada Group

HomeHome  Home PortalHome Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NVGR Newest Web Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-27

NVGR Newest Web Forum Empty
PostSubject: NVGR Newest Web Forum   NVGR Newest Web Forum EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 8:10 pm

Welcome,
Can be access www.nvgr.darkbb.com or www.NevadaGroupRiders.com
NVGR Forum for members.
Our new site is in working order. Please be patient while some new changes may appear. The Yahoo Group version of the NVGR site will still be updated, until then please use much of this this new site. Calendar for ride time is in the links above. Use the Portal link above as well too come back to this main page.

This new site was created due to the limitations of the Yahoo Groups site, e.g. limited bandwidth etc. Even though this is a non profit organization I welcome any donations from the link at the bottom of the page. It is NOT necessary but it helps.

I feel NVGR is growing every time we meet, and the members have been very supportive. Thank you all.

Please I encourage you all to use this site to its fullest, introduce yourself in the forum, discuses any thing you like.

Ron
A.K.A NVGR-RON, Admin
Back to top Go down

NVGR Newest Web Forum
Page 1 of 1